The essence of any successful construction project is the safe and timely delivery and installation of high quality materials and equipment.
We at Kirlin believe that quality control is a priority on every project – large and small, complex and basic. With a number of highly dedicated quality control specialists, Kirlin employs a detailed and effective quality control program on every mechanical construction project.
Our quality control procedures ensure that:
- Materials and equipment used will comply with plans, specifications and approved submittals
- Testing standards are met or exceeded
- Commissioning is completed on time
- Training sessions are complete
- Operation and Maintenance manuals are submitted and approved
Kirlin adheres to strict quality control procedures – an essential task that provides clients with the confidence in our highly regarded mechanical construction services.
Dedicated quality control specialists and thorough attention to every detail help ensure that Kirlin's work is second to none.Click to expand