KIRLIN MID-ATLANTIC, LLC
Kirlin's Mid-Atlantic office was originally established as the first Kirlin business unit in 1960 and has grown into the largest and best-known mechanical construction company in the region. Kirlin Mid-Atlantic has played a key role in building marquee projects throughout Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
A sample of the success of Kirlin Mid-Atlantic includes:
- The Phoenix project to repair the Pentagon following the terrorist attacks of 9/11
- Building nationally recognized stadiums - including Nationals Ball Park, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Fedex Field and Verizon Center
- Serving as the prime contractor to replace the mechanical systems in one of the largest US Air Force Hospitals on the East Coast - while it remained operational
- Building one of the country's largest semi-conductor plants
- The Design/Build renovation of one of the largest boiler plants in the country
Kirlin Mid-Atlantic is equipped with one of the largest fabrication facilities in the country. With this facility, Kirlin Mid-Atlantic is capable of providing high quality piping installations through any delivery system - including design/build and fast-track construction.
Since 1960, Kirlin Mid-Atlantic has built marquee projects throughout Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.Click to expand